Friday, January 20, 2012

Start the New Year with a New You! I introduced my new therapy- Natural Facelift Massage- at the end of last year, and I have been achieving some great results. One of the main outcomes is the release of facial tension. Everybody who has experienced the treatment has commented how relaxing it was and how ‘lifted’ and light their face felt. It’s not until we experience the release of facial tension that we realise how we live with it day to day. We have around 90 muscles in the face and neck. These muscles are unlike muscles in the rest of the body as they are flat and intertwined, and some are attached to skin or each other rather than bone. The facial muscles are like sheets if elastic that are stretched over the skull, facial bones and openings they form. They act singularly or in combination to give us our facial expressions and in the act of chewing, speaking and blinking. The masseter muscle lifts the lower jaw when we chew food and speak. This is one of the strongest muscles in the body and when we are stood up it has to work against gravity. Taking this into account it is not surprising that this is one area of the face that can get extremely tense resulting in teeth clenching and grinding (Bruxism) and in some cases tooth damage and injury to the temporomandibular joint (the joint just in front of the ear). The Natural Facelift Massage works over all the main problem areas, such as the jaw line, cheeks and forehead to help relax and re-educate the muscles to work together rather than resist each other. As the facial and neck muscles become fluid and balanced the complexion starts to glow and the features relax and tone. Here are just a few of the lovely comments I have received following this treatment: “Even after just one treatment I could see a difference; I looked longer and thinner in the face. On top of that it is the most relaxing facial I have ever had, I normally struggle to relax, and however I actually fell asleep!” “Wow! The most relaxing treatment I have ever had, and you look amazing after. I have tried them all but this treatment tops them all.” “I was a little sceptical when I went to Paula, but it really works! Your face looks brighter and firmer. I have recommended this treatment to all my friends and family.” “A very relaxing facial that left my skin glowing and the lines from my nose to mouth had softened after just one facial.” Natural Facelift Massage £40 for one hour Block book 5 treatments get the 6th one FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment